Re: [OM] Dave's HTML gone...

Subject: Re: [OM] Dave's HTML gone...
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:11:48 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/01 7:38:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

At 10:13 -0400 18/8/01, DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx wrote:
>This is a test.  I am trying to shut off HTML in AOL 6.0  Please let me
> know if the HTML is missing with this email.  Thanks.

Dave, how did you do it???  I had to go back to AOL v.5.0 to get rid of HTML.
 I'd like to go back to v6.0, but not at the expense of spamming up the list
with HTML.  AOL's response was to say simply, "We're working on it" (gee,
thanks!).

Please share your technical elan with us poor technically-challenged AOL
slobs.

Thanks.

Rich