Re: [OM] I think we all lost it.

Subject: Re: [OM] I think we all lost it.
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:07:29 -0400
great. another "me too" to "fit in",  negative post about oben. I ignored the
joke (if everyone did, it would've been forgotten), and I answered his age
question, for which he thanked me on list, as opposed to calling me names. I
made
no other comments as he was getting too hot from being bombarded. If he
continued
to get no reaction to his joke, and comments, he would have seen them as not
"funny" enough for a reaction, and we all would have moved on. This list does
overreact sometimes.

Larry