Re: [OM] I think we all lost it.

Subject: Re: [OM] I think we all lost it.
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 00:21:48 +0200
Tom Scales wrote:

  His first comments were a little mean, but he didn't lose it until he
 >  got hundreds of fairly mean spirited emails from all of us -- me included.

The way you, Tom, were battered and abused by that guy, it's a marvel you didn't leave this list immediately. I've read your answers to him and they were nothing but of the "let's get back to talking like grown-ups" kind. I'm not saying anyone is a hero on the list, but some of you (Tom S, Gary R, Chris, Jim P, John A L, and our list managers and many more) have for a long time (I've scanned the archives) kept this cyber-meetingplace from beeing anything but a tribute to a very nice camera system. You've done that with love and repect, and it should be met with love and respect. I'm still learning!

IMHO
Henrik Dahl