RE: [OM] New "Guess the closing Bid" contest == AUCTION has ended.

Subject: RE: [OM] New "Guess the closing Bid" contest == AUCTION has ended.
From: "David Howells" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:53:41 +0100
Perhaps if you didn't restrict auctions to the US and Canada, you might get
more? ;-)
David Howells

Whoa!  I guess I'm not paying close enough attention here.  I completely
missed seeing this "Guess the Bid" round.

I was the seller in that auction and I'm pleased it exceeded Chris's
guess!  :-)

Mike Gardner