Re: [OM] How do you turn off HTML?

Subject: Re: [OM] How do you turn off HTML?
From: "Malcolm Clay" <zuiko@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 06:29:38 -0500
(Hehehe) This message bounced the first time, since I had signed onto the
list with another account and just had it forwarding to this one. Still, I
didn't mind having to sign off and sign up again correctly. Well worth it!
(I love having my OM list back talking about the cameras we love.)
--------------------------
Not sure if this converts html mail you reply to, but I have also made sure
that I have un-checked the box under Tools >>> Options >>> click on the
"Send" tab and the "Reply to message in the format they were sent"

(I am kind of suspicious that the Great Minds at Microsoft have Outlook
kick out your reply in plain text, but include the original html text in
the quote.) <sarcasm>...well...Bill knows best </sarcasm> So will try to
make sure I follow your advice near the end of your message.

[Olympus Content] Don't think this counts as a Fang, but I went by one of
the local camera stores looking for a lens cap and walked out with an Auto
bellows for $85. Couldn't find anything wrong with it and they have a 30 day
return policy. (nice) Must admit I've never done any macro work, but the
beautiful photos from the TOPE 6: Macro assignment "made" me spend the money
on impulse! I've been slapping different lenses on it and reversing the ones
I can -- looking at tiny parts of the world in the viewfinder. Haven't
burned any film yet...too busy marveling at the tiny world this new toy
opens up.