[OM] Yawn -- oben - flame wars - closure of hte list

Subject: [OM] Yawn -- oben - flame wars - closure of hte list
From: "Alan" <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Aug 2001 18:10:32 -0000
Folks,

If oben wants to be a pain in the ass there are a million ways to do it - think
yahoo, msn, aol, ...

Can't you all just grow up and cut down on the spam-a-ram. And please do not
respond to this email to the list - if ya gotta flame me for it then send your
comments directly to me.

The best way to cut down on this garbage is to just use common sense. It takes
TWO (and usually a whole lot more) to run a flame fest. While Oben might have
lacked tack (and since then gone way beyond) you all are not helping.

If you really must reply to this do it directly to me to save the list the
chit chat (which I assume most are tired of).

Alan