Re: Abuse! (was Re: [OM] Moderator on List)

Subject: Re: Abuse! (was Re: [OM] Moderator on List)
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 13:48:26 +0000
At 16:32 8/20/01, Hnz wrote:
I just sent two commands to the Majordodmo list server to retrieve a list of
all people participating on the list and on the digest. There are only two
persons s*ubscribed from iprimus.com.au; one is s*ubscribed to the digest
and one is to the list. The one s*ubscribed to the list is
boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Careful with this information alone. Adam's postings travel a different path through iprimus SMTP servers than the spoofs (contact me off list for details which I will not reveal here).

-- John