Re: [OM] Lens caps and lens hoods - forever mismatched ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens caps and lens hoods - forever mismatched ;-)
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:31:37 +0200
Bernard Frangoulis wrote:
> For the 24/2.8, I have found a Nikon 72 mm cap that more or less fits(not
> very tightly).<

Thanks for the tip. What's special with a N*kon cap. Won't any
72mm do?

> For the 100/2.8: I would be very interested in acquiring a 40/85/100 rubber
> hood. Anyone got an extra one?<

Sorry, I need the one I have. I can check around here, though.
Some shops here have a lot of hidden treasurs. :-)

> As for the cap, I have read somewhere that a 55 mm cap would fit it quite
> well.<

Would that be a cap with "ears" or the Hama kind where you squeese
in the middle? (Boy, did that sound weird..)

Henrik Dahl
Stockholm, Sweden