Re: [OM] Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos
From: "W. J. Liles" <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:26:07 -0500
Mike wrote:

> Just got some photos back that I took last week while at work.
> Hopefully to lighten the mood here lately. Unretouched quick scans.
> OM4T, 300/4.5 Gold200. Aperature chosen for fast shutter speeds as I was
> hand holding and needed to react quickly. I didn't know what direction
> to point. Bruce, these among the first rolls i got with the 4T. So far
> it's great.

Mike

Just looked at your site.  The Orcas are wonderful.

I also looked at the other pictures and have one comment.  The one
labeled greyfox is really a silver phase redfox.  The greyfox has
considerable tawny fur on the flanks with grey on the back and face.
Most silvers are actually pen raised for the fur trade and are not seen
in the wild.  Both foxes you photographed are beautiful animals.

Jerry Liles