Re: [OM] Too Good to Photograph

Subject: Re: [OM] Too Good to Photograph
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:29:47 +1000
snip

 Focusing seems to be my biggest challenge, compounded by voices in my
head questioning my choice of lens, film, aperture, etc..  "Beginner's"
insecurities.

I find that the thing that most often spoils my photographs (in my view anyway) is where I haven't simplified the image enough ie where I haven't pared the image down to what the REAL subject is.

If I could improve that aspect of my photography I would be very happy. I'll keep trying.....

Peter