Re: [OM] Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:04:22 -0700
> Just looked at your site.  The Orcas are wonderful.
>
> I also looked at the other pictures and have one comment.  The one
> labeled greyfox is really a silver phase redfox.  The greyfox has
> considerable tawny fur on the flanks with grey on the back and face.
> Most silvers are actually pen raised for the fur trade and are not seen
> in the wild.  Both foxes you photographed are beautiful animals.
>
> Jerry Liles

Jerry, Not really a site nor advertised as such. More like a box of
stuff thrown in the corner for various reasons :>) Eb*y photos, pictures
sent to friends, forgotten junk, etc. Rather than send large attachments
I leave stuff there for retrieval. I better clean it out before my ISP
gripes about the size. Feel free to poke around at your own risk ... of
boredom.

You are absolutely right about the foxes. The label is descriptive only.
Actually these two foxes are mother and son i think. The den is not far
from this job (yes, taken at work :>) I found it while out walking the
dog (after work). I'll take a photo of the den next time I'm up there.
Quite a beautiful site (sic).

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West