Re: [OM] OM-2n (Was: Tom Scales - Random observations about myphoto tr

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n (Was: Tom Scales - Random observations about myphoto trek.)
From: "Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:36:44 -0500

>. . . having a bulky hot shoe that I NEVER use on top of
>my OM-2 and OM-1.

So, you chose to have a camera without the ability to have flash, even at a
synch of 60.  Some of us don't.
It's still poor engineering given that they can't hold adequate flashes.  I
believe it is simple,  if the removeable/replaceable shoe was durable it would
be fine.  They don't last.  That's the problem.
M.E.Bachofen