Re: [OM] Help Please...

Subject: Re: [OM] Help Please...
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:28:02 +0100 (BST)
Well the basic rule is, that "what you see is what you
get" look through the viewfinder and imagine that as
the picture, sometimes developers clip portions of the
photo out (the edges) so you may lose a little on the
prints. Generally you can't take pictures of animals
etc (especially timid ones) unless you have a
telephoto, I'd say a minimum of 135mm before they get
spooked and fly/crawl/run/slide away.

Chris

 --- Dan <voseds@xxxxxxxx> wrote: > I was taking
pictures with my OM10  and 50/1.8