Re: [OM] OM-2n (Was: Tom Scales - Random observations about myphoto tre

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n (Was: Tom Scales - Random observations about myphoto trek.)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:49:37 -0500
Steve,

I think you have some of your timing off.  I agree the OM-2 came with the
QA310 first (Shoe 2), but the T series flash came well before the 1n and 2n.
The OM-2 with the Shoe 3 is for the T32.  I know I had a T32 with Bounce
Grip2 in 1976, before the 2n was a gleam in anyone's eye.

So, the earliest OM-2 bodies handled the T32 just fine.  To go off camera
you needed a TTL Autoconnector 3 (which I had).

It's a quirky design, using a screw on shoe or TTL connector, but works.  I
don't find them as fragile as most people.  It works especially well with
the T20.

OK, so I use the 4T for flash most of the time.

Tom

From: "Steve Goss"

> I don't think that Olympus forgot to install the TTL connector on the
OM-2.  It