Re: [OM] Battery holder 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery holder 2
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:53:26 -0500
Yes, this will work.  I have used one inside a homemade "case" of closed
cell foam (about 3/4" thick) and duct tape.  The only exposed parts of the
camera are the lens, the viewfinder and the area over the button on the
motor drive.  I place the warmer under the motor and fold it up the back of
the camera.  Two drawbacks:  1)  to get a good look through the viewfinder
you really have to press your eye up there tight!  2)  the shutter speed
ring is best set before you place the camera in the container.  I originally
made this to muffle the noise of the camera operation, works good for that
too.

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS