[OM] Seattle Developers

Subject: [OM] Seattle Developers
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:54:01 EDT
Just back from picking up prints & slides.  Happy with the prints.  But about
half the slides look overexposed.  On closer inspection, they have washed out
looking areas that look as though maybe the heat damaged the film.  It WAS
hot that day (4th of July up on Mt. Rainier).  Any other possibilities?  I
really doubt the developer (Pro Lab) is responsible for it.

Pro Lab gave me a STACK of postage-paid mailers and forms.  NICE!

I didn't have time to get to any of the other labs, so will simply do a phone
poll/inquiry tomorrow a.m., barring anything else coming up, and report.

Darn, I drove RIGHT BY the big waterfront fire (right next to the Coast
Guard, pier 36) on the Alaska Way viaduct just as they were starting to hit
it with monitors from ladder trucks!  Shoulda had the XA with me!  Gotta
start carrying that thing.  All the time!

Rich