[OM] Yet more sharing of photographs

Subject: [OM] Yet more sharing of photographs
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:37:41 +0100
Hi everyone,

It's really nice to see exactly what everyone's doing with their Olympus
gear.  Is there some kind of web-ring of people's Olympus photo pages?
If so could you tell me the URL?

I thought I'd offer some of my work for you to look at as well:

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/photo/

Comments welcome, and I really want you to be as critical as possible
here.  Tear them apart - tell me everything that's wrong with them.  I'm
never as critical of my own work as I should be, especially with the
travel ones.  I can't judge them subjectively.  So please, be as brutal
as you can - I want to know the truth!

Cheers,
Roger