Re: [OM] Tiger photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Tiger photos
From: Adi Soon <adisoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 01:49:56 +0800
Hi Gary,

A labor of love indeed.

I started my interest in the big cats one innocuous day at the Zoo. Who was I to know that I would be returning there constantly to photograph them. This led on to a passion that saw me starting a collection of Big Cat related literature. The website that you see contains the best of my work done at the Zoos in Singapore and Malaysia. I have many more files on my hard-drive, just a matter of uploading and updating my webpage. Hopefully I can put up my more recent OM made photography soon. Thank you once again.

--Adi