Re: [OM] Zoom/Film choices for Reno

Subject: Re: [OM] Zoom/Film choices for Reno
From: "Howard" <howar125@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:39:57 -0400
Hi David,
I have two Zuiko 65-200 f/4 lenses and since I never use either, I could
part with one in good conscience. One of them is in mint condition, it looks
like its new. It is beautiful! If you buy it I guarantee you will agree.

I also have an extra 85-250mm f/5 and a 35-105mm Zuiko that I could also
sell, if you or any one, for that matter, are interested. I find the 85-250
(on a tripod) to produce outstanding images. If you are interested please
let me know. Thanks!
R Howard