Re: [OM] (OT) Wyoming Tourism Council Bulletin

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Wyoming Tourism Council Bulletin
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:23:37 -0400
Don't feel singled out. When we first started looking for a place to retire in the north Georgia mountains, someone would invariably ask, "You ain't from Florida, are you?" Not so long ago, this area was really hard to get to and populated by natives only. Now, our house is about 1.5 hours from Atlanta. The old-timers liked it the way it was and associated people from Florida with land grabbers who talked funny and who would disappear in the winter. Now that we've moved here from metro Atlanta, we want all migration to stop! (8^)
JP