Re: [OM] new E-10 pictures from my friend Jacques

Subject: Re: [OM] new E-10 pictures from my friend Jacques
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:17:25 +0200
Hi Gary,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>

> Marc, I found this site very comforting.  It appears that in the near or
> distant future, when the last of our OMs bite the dust, and nobody makes
> film anymore, we may still be able to make good pictures with those silly
> digicams.  I wonder, though, if it will be as much fun?
> Gary
> > http://users.skynet.be/verrees2/petersburg/sptb.htm

thanks for the comment, I've sent you a comment about your Nice rocket
picture...but you provider doesn't like mine and the message was bounced...
As I've always said the important is the eye beyond the camera whatever this
camera is loaded of film or "digital sensor" and about the pleasure I could
testimony that Jacques who was bored of film camera (he is a teacher in a
film School and process a lot of movie film perhaps is that a clue ?) and
with his E-10 he have found a fresh motivation, his wife said something
about the size of men's toys...:)))
I've played with his E-10 and it's somewhat like my IS-3000 and you know how
I like it. So I'm not anxious about the fun...
regards
marc
namur
Belgium