Re: [OM] Looseness in bayonet mount?

Subject: Re: [OM] Looseness in bayonet mount?
From: Wayne Shumaker <shumaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:58:41 -0400
Looks like you should splurge on one of the zuiko 50-250's up for
sale on &B@y:-)

How much variation in the exposure do you notice as the lens rotates
between the click and the stop? Check the integrity of the screw
located 120 degrees counter-clockwise from latch (lens release button).
The screw sits just before the next bayonet. Mine rotates back and
forth about 1 degree(hard to gauge), or about 1/3 the width of the red
dot on the top of the lens (near the aperture numbers). Do other lenses
do the same?

Wayne