Re: [OM] Moderator on List

Subject: Re: [OM] Moderator on List
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:49:17 -0400
Let's let this idea lie for a bit. I don't think it's necessary, and won't
contribute to the sense of community that most of us seem to appreciate
here. I agree with Jim C. that the list closing will (and has!) provide the
buffer we need from unwelcome strangers. I have enjoyed the return to OM
discussions without the constant haranging from the bitter side. I'm pretty
sure that the list will thrive without the need for line judges, referees or
umpires.

--Mickey