[OM] Monterey Historic Automobile Races

Subject: [OM] Monterey Historic Automobile Races
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:15:39 -0700
I have selected an assortment of shots from last weekend and added them
to my website. The link to go directly to the gallery is:
http://www.motorsportvisions.com/mh01/index.htm

OM content: the majority were taken with the 350/2.8, the indoor static
display shots were taken with a Zuiko 28/3.5 and F280 flash on an OM-4T,
and there are two of the Olympus sponsored Lotus F1 car (but you can't
see the sidepods and Olympus is smaller on the nose cowling). A favorite
of mine is the 1991 Le Mans winning Mazda with the Mazda banner in the
background (shot at "The Mazda Raceway at Laguna Seca") anyone know who
Mazda's ad agency is????

Anyway, off to Watkins Glen, NY Saturday...looking forwards to the trip!

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com