[OM] photo assignment-should you choose to accept

Subject: [OM] photo assignment-should you choose to accept
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:49:54 -0700
A friend of mine's son is a model who recently did a shoot for Calvin
Klein. We know of billboards in New York, Tokyo, LA and maybe London and

others. The family would like a picture of the billboards. Any list
members in any of these cities? I only know of the location of one
billboard in NY, Houston (sp?) Street in Greenwich Village. We are
trying to find out the exact locations in the other cities. In the
meantime if you see a Calvin Klein billboard in one of these cities
please remember the location. I'll try to get a picture of Darrell so
we'll know whom to look for. So far a relative has gotten a lousy grainy

photo of the NY billboard with a digital brand X. I'm sure OM can do
much better.

Thanks,
Mike
(this message will self destruct in 10 seconds)

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West