Re: [OM] Zuiko 1200/14 & 160/3.5??

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 1200/14 & 160/3.5??
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:19:03 -0400
Oops, I missed three more lenses on the chart.

It also shows a 500/5.6, an 800/9, and a 100/2 lens that wasn't produced for 15 years (obviously in different form than was pictured here).

BTW, the following are all rack & pinion focusing lenses in the pictures:
400/4.5
500/5.6
600/6.5
800/9
1000/11
1200/14

Mark Dapoz also pointed out the the Motor Drive 12v power pack is also pictured.

Skip