Re: [OM] Real or Memorex?

Subject: Re: [OM] Real or Memorex?
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:29:28 -0500
Fake.  I saw the original shot at the Aviation Photographers' Conference last
fall at C. R. Smith Museum outside of DFW Airport.  The shot was made by an
USAF Tech Sergeant who attended the conference.  The this one is reversed from
the original, and it was an orca, not a great white.

;-) Gary Edwards