[OM] Yet more sharing of photographs

Subject: [OM] Yet more sharing of photographs
From: "Reynolds Paul \(NAP\)" <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:15:31 +0100
Roger Wesson wrote:

I can't help being irritated by the tower leaning
just a little to the left......

Don't disagree Roger - I could and should have corrected that in Photoshop.
Hadn't picked that up before.

bass.jpg - seems to be a little colourless - could it be a bit
underexposed?  What film is it on?

I think I did some colour adjustments on this one, perhaps not for the
better, although maybe our monitors are set slightly differently. It was
taken a good while ago, I'll have to check what film it is.

highnoon.jpg - lovely contrast and very striking, but feels a little
unbalanced to me.  Could half a pace to the right be a better viewpoint?

I took this one back in February of last year, and I can't remember now
whether there was anything stopping me from moving to the right, ie
something that may have appeared in the frame, or whether that's just how I
saw it at the time. Incidentally I submitted this one for one of the monthly
competitions in UK Amateur Photographer magazine, for a round entitled
"Charades" where you had to depict a film, book or whatever, and much to my
surprise it got into the top thirty, and was published in the magazine.

I really like parliament.jpg and escalator.jpg.  Is that on the
Jubilee line?

Yes, it's Canary Wharf station, taken on the same day as High Noon. It's a
very photogenic place and has appeared quite a lot since on television and
in magazines, adverts etc. There is one particular ad which has been on UK
TV where a 747 or some other big plane flies across the glass outside, (or
appears to)which is quite dramatic. I can't remember what the ad was for. So
much for the product:-).

Thanks for the comments Roger. Could you send me direct a link to your
website? Time to have a go at yours! (Only joking)

Paul Reynolds

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the
addressee only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information. If you are not the person or organisation to
whom it is addressed, you must not copy, distribute, or take
any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the
Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY