RE: [OM] Yet more sharing of photographs

Subject: RE: [OM] Yet more sharing of photographs
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 22:23:16 +1000
Roger wrote:

> Wow - most impressed by a lot of these.  The ones that appear to have
> been taken with a full-frame fisheye are giving me a zuiko itch that I
> might need to scratch fairly soon!  And the moving clouds in 'Spirit of
> Endurance' look fabulous.  I'm thinking I might have to see what I can
> do with a partially cloudy night in London.

Thanks for the comments Roger.

> Might I be so presumptuous as to criticise?  There's just one shot which
> bothers me - second from bottom on the Wilpena page - amazing light on
> the rocks (and where are they by the way?

Wilpena Pound, southern end of the Flinders Ranges in South Australia - the
shots are not right at Wilpena Pound, but in the general area.

> Never heard of Wilpena) but
> rather a lot of empty foreground?

Well you've got a choice, empty foreground or no foreground !  Of course I
should always keep a VB can in the car to place in a shot for forground
interest.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge/