[OM] [FS] Zuiko 28/3.5 and 75-150/4

Subject: [OM] [FS] Zuiko 28/3.5 and 75-150/4
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 19:58:14 -0400
Time for me to try and get rid of two lenses that just don't make it to my
camera bag anymore.  Also need funds for a new tripod and flash meter.  Will
go up for auction if no interest is shown, but I'd prefer not to deal with
that.

1.  OLYMPUS G.ZUIKO 28mm f3.5 Ser#4480xx W/Hood and Case - $65
    Perfect condition, perfect glass.  Screw in hood excellent as well.
Case excellent, but no strap included.  I've had this one since I started
using my parent's OM-1 in the early 90's.  Just got a 28/2.8 and don't need
two.  Kalt front cap and off-brand rear cap.

2.  OLYMPUS ZUIKO 75-150mm f4 Zoom Ser#1532xx w/Case - $60
    It's a SILVERNOSE!!! <g>  Very good cosmetics, though there is some
internal dust and what MAY be fungus or oil spots on an inner element.  I've
never seen fungus so I can't say for sure.  This lens does make some
beautiful images though and I've been very pleased with it.  Got it off E$ay
a while ago and recently got a 65-200/4, neither of which fit my 'small'
camera bag.  Just don't use this one anymore.  Well worn but sound case
w/short strap.  Worn Olympus front cap and off-brand rear cap.

I can ONLY accept PayPal bank transfers and US Postal money orders.
Actual shipping will be added (can do Fed-ex, UPS, or USPS). Ten day
unconditional return period w/return shipping at buyers expense.

Photos of lenses will be posted soon at:
http://mikedarling.dyndns.org/frames/saletrade.html