Re: [OM] long lens help

Subject: Re: [OM] long lens help
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:06:30 +1000
long lens helpBill,
I received a Tamron f6.3 from a friend for nothing the other day. One of the
elements was extremely dirty so I had it cleaned.Unfortunately it left some
slight etching in the element. Although this gives the pictures a slightly soft
look, the images have a good amount of contrast and sharpness. I would say that
if you can find one of these it would be well worth it. I think it has the
t-mount set up. I actually took the mount of a broken lens that I had and glued
it on to the back of this one because I did not have the adaptor for it.
Email me off list if you would like to see some of the images from this lens.
Cheers Adam