Re: [OM] Lens assortment for travel

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens assortment for travel
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:56:21 +0200

For a four week trip I would want to carry a spare body.
Last year I took out my OM-2S on the ferry leaving Denmark, and the catch
holding the camera back shut fell off! I was very glad for my reserve body.

mvh / regards
Roger Key

I'm leaving next sunday for a 4 weeks trip to India. My previous
experiences taught me that travelling with a *light* equipment can be
essential...
Currently, I favor this set up (I intend to shoot both people and landscapes):

Domke F-3X

OM-4Ti

24/2.8
35-70/3.5-4.5