Re: [OM] Wedding day pictures! Now [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Wedding day pictures! Now [OT]
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:16:29 -0400
Me either. My wife and I had to kneel most of our ceremony. Thankfully, we
got to sit during the homily.

While looking at the shots thus far, I had a strange and scarey feeling....
I wished that I was behind the camera. I must have a deathwish or something!
Or maybe because it was an intimate wedding. Less intimidating.

Ken, I'm glad you commented on the socks. I was beginning to feel bad for
the comment, which was not meant in anyway to be hurtful. Just, 'round these
parts, white socks only go with athletic shoes. Perhaps it's an American
USofA type thing. The most important thing is universal, though. The reason
for the ceremony. The love of this couple and their newly related families
couldn't hide from the film!