[OM] [FS] Tamron 28-200 f/3.8-5.6 LD Aspherical (IF) W/ adaptall 2 and H

Subject: [OM] [FS] Tamron 28-200 f/3.8-5.6 LD Aspherical (IF) W/ adaptall 2 and Hoya 72 UV
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:43:56 -0400
Hello all,
Before going to EvilBay, I'll offer the subject lens to the group. The lens is
KEH LN. The lens and adapter are in excellent condition in their boxes with all
original packing. The only marks are on the Tamron front lenscap, a few light
dings on the edges. Also included is the Hoya 72mm UV filter which has lived on
the lens at all times. I'm asking $175 USD plus actual shipping. Payment by
cashier's check or Postal money order, in US funds. Prefer US/Canada buyer, but
willing to talk beyond these shores.

Off list replies to mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please.

Thanks!
Mickey Trageser