[OM] Bounce Grip Question

Subject: [OM] Bounce Grip Question
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:13:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

My question has a little bit to do with the current
flash question going around but in a different
direction. What I want to know is what the advantages
of getting a bounce grip are over just using the flash
shoe on the camera? (eg will it eliminate redeye and
such) and what cords I need to take full advantage of
the grip on both an OM-4 and OM-1n (other than the
autoconnecter 4 which I know needs to be used on the
1n) Doest the bounce grip have any advantages when not
using a winder? I've checed eSif but there are so many
auto cords its confusing as to which ones I would need
if I got a BG2. Thank you for your time.

Mark Lloyd