[OM] Lee Miller - A Crazy Way of Seeing/Roger Wesson's Pics

Subject: [OM] Lee Miller - A Crazy Way of Seeing/Roger Wesson's Pics
From: "Reynolds Paul \(NAP\)" <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:15:18 +0100
Well  - I did manage to remember to watch this programme on Saturday
evening, and very interesting it was too.

Just in case, I had set the VCR as well, so if anyone wants me to send em
the tape, in the UK or wherever, providing their video is compatible, I'll
gladly mail it. The blue moon period for photography programmes on TV has
probably passed again for a while.

Had a look at Roger's website over the weekend. I wished I had travelled
half as much! Roger modestly asks the question as to whether his skyline pic
is the best ever taken:-) It led me to thinking, it would be interesting to
know what the thoughts of this group are in this respect, excluding one's
own work. For the purposes of this exercise perhaps we also ought to omit
Roger's shot:-)  It can be any subject/genre, but an explanation of why it
hits the button would be good as well. If it's on the web, a link would also
be useful.

Hopefully we haven't covered this thread too recently before.

Paul Reynolds

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the
addressee only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information. If you are not the person or organisation to
whom it is addressed, you must not copy, distribute, or take
any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the
Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY