Re: [OM] Bounce Grip Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Grip Question
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 06:31:37 -0400
Malcolm said:
The bounce grip has several nice features. <snip>
With the addition of a grip strap you have a very secure hold of your
camera. Couldn't say that I would recommend using it without a winder or
drive -- I hooked it up to a plain body and couldn't
find a convenient way to reach the shutter. <snip>
I assume that you have the BG2 mounted with the flash on the right which
is interfering with the shutter.  To use it without a winder or drive
turn it around so that the flash is on the left by the rewind knob.  You
may have to turn the grip strap around as well since it is not
symmetrical front to back.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA