RE: [OM] Vivitar 19-35 zoom?

Subject: RE: [OM] Vivitar 19-35 zoom?
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:39:29 +0100
<snip>
Take your time. I spent some 3 months renovating my kitchen, with the hot
phase (no sink, no stove, no electricity) lasting three weeks.
</snip>

I was only young at the time, but my father took 3 years to renovate the
kitchen !  the "hot phase" as you call it lasted approx. 6 months (cooking
on a calor gas stove was fun for the first week, then the novelty wore off
!!)  Washing up in the bath upstairs made bath-time a little more fun as
well !!