Re: [OM] Anyone tried an IS/L A- or B-Macro with macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone tried an IS/L A- or B-Macro with macro
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:29:50 +0000
Ken N wrote:

> I have an A-Macro and have used it quite a bit on the 100/2.8
> and have also experimented with it on other lenses too.

I looked in to buying a nice macro accessory lens in 49mm size a while
back. The problem I found was that the good 2 element multicoated ones
were in the 100$ range. Add 50$ and I could have a used 50/3.5 instead.
So I shelved the idea for now. I also realized that I don't really do
macro, but prefer architecture and cemetaries instead. So, I'm saving up
for a 35 shift....

--
"I have a dragon and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Dirk Wright