Re: [OM] OM-4t hi.light and shadow button usage

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4t hi.light and shadow button usage
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:09:19 -0500
I've owned an OM-4t for about seven years.  Now have two.  I used the
highlight button, once.  Night shot of the Saturn V launch vehicle erected
at the Alabama Space and Rocket Center.  Night shot, lit with floods.
Enormous white rocket, black night, breathtaking scene.  Came out ok, but I
bracketed anyway.  I've been looking for Zone V in a scene to many years to
change, I guess.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/