Re: [OM] OM4 / WInder 2 / MD1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 / WInder 2 / MD1
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:14:34 -0500
Mike,

Honestly, unless you can track down the M.15V and charger first, or the
M.18V, I wouldn't buy it.  I suspect you'll have a tough time finding them
separately.

I also am not sure I'd buy it.  Oh, I like the MD for the cool factor, but I
use the Winder a heck of a lot more. Just more practical.  Unless you need
fast fps, what's the value. The Winder 2 will do 2.5fps and even the Winder
1 gets some speed going if you have a quick finger.

OK, I'll get drummed off the list for that opinion (heck, we haven't had a
good fight in, what, two weeks?)

Lastly, it doesn't matter how you trip the shutter, you'll get the right
exposure on your OM.4

Tom

  Just say, theoretically, that I was to buy this.  What is a