Re: [OM] Algonquin Trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Algonquin Trip
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:09:49 -0400
Dear Bruce

You also need a waterproof carrier. Wanna borrow my Pelican?

I suggest a 400 film. Have been happy with Fuji NPH.

Tom

On Wednesday, August 29, 2001 at 12:51, Bruce Hamm <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote on "[OM] Algonquin Trip," saying..

> Hi Gang,
>
> Well, in a couple of days I'll be heading off for a canoe trip into
> the heart of Algonquin Park with a few old friends for our annual
> reunion. It will be my first trip into the park in many, many years
> and I'm hoping to be able to get some good wildlife-nature shots.
> Because we're going to be doing a large amount of portaging I'll be
> taking a small kit consisting of:
>
> 2 x OM-2n
> Tamron SP 80-200 f2.8 LD with its matched 2x converter
> Zuiko 24mm f2.8
> Zuiko 50mm f1.2
> Zuiko 135mm f2.8
> T-32
> extension tubes
> various filters
> small tripod
>
> The majority of this will be stuffed into a Lowepro Off-Trail 2 hip
> pack. I'll be bringing a couple of rolls of Velvia for landscapes and
> such, but I'm still debating what I should use for wildlife shots. Any
> recommendations? (I'm leaning towards print films). Would 400 speed
> film be best used under these conditions?

-------- Questions answered, answers questioned. No spam, please
Tom A. Trottier <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ICQ:57647974 +1 613 291-1168
fax:594-5412   415-400 Slater St. Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7S7
*After 2001 Oct 20:758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8*