Re: [OM] [OT] OM-4t hi.light and shadow button usage

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] OM-4t hi.light and shadow button usage
From: Marcin Kost <kosta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:57:53 +0200
Hi !
    It was a quite interesting experience. The rules there are strange i.e.
you cannot cross the border on small border points without special permits.
They have not their own money there only an equivalent of DM (German Mark)
called "konvertivna marka". The people there are very nice, but they do not
know any languages (point for me that Croatian is similar to Polish and
Russian), some of they are speaking German.
    There is not to easy to take pictures I use 100 ASA Kodak Profoto, and
Hoya HMC NDx4 was all the time on the lens, in many situation it was
impossible to take pictures because overexposure occurred.
    I make a small trip to Dubrovnik, and it is beautiful city if anyone is
somewhere in the region, must go there.
    If I found more time maybe I put some photo in the web.
Regards
Marcin

Roger Wesson wrote:

> How was it?  Got a good lot of photos?  Will you be putting them online?
>
> Roger

Sprawd? swoje bezpieczeñstwo w Sieci
Zabezpiecz siê ! www.symantec.com/region/pl/product/nis2001.html