Re: [OM] need camera body advice

Subject: Re: [OM] need camera body advice
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:46:28 EDT
I prefer the OM 2S for the spot metering, however the circuit boards are no
longer available so if the board goes bad you have to replace the camera.
That probably would be no more expensive than repairing a 2000.  A previous
responder suggested that there were problems with Adorama.  I have bought
from both Adorama and B&H and will continue to buy from both.  Adorama was
the company who was able to get me a new 49-72mm Olympus step-up ring when
nobody else could.  B&H sent me a wrong part (their fault) and didn't offer
to refund the return postage which I thought to be not terrific customer
service.  Bill Barber