Re: [OM] Unusual C41 processing?

Subject: Re: [OM] Unusual C41 processing?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:25:44 -0400
John,
You didn't mention whether you used a film scanner, or flatbed from the
prints. If you scanned prints, I'd say the photofinisher did a very poor
job. I recently had a roll of Konica Impressa film processed on a Fuji 1
hour system. I assume it had no profile for the film because every frame had
a different color balance on the prints, while the negatives themselves were
consistent (as verified by film scan).
If you scanned the film, well, I dunno. Bad soup?
-Mickey