RE: [OM] need camera body advice

Subject: RE: [OM] need camera body advice
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:08:08 -0700
I have a question regarding this body (2S).  I Evilbay's one awhile back,
and I do like it quite a bit.  One thing I've noticed on this particular
sample... the metering information in the viewfinder is rather lacking in
contrast... somewhat difficult to read (at least in bright light
conditions).  Is this an indication of weak batteries (I put brand new ones
in it, so doubtful) or just an anomaly of the model as a whole.  Or is my
eyesight just getting worse than I thought?

Jim