Re: [OM] need camera body advice

Subject: Re: [OM] need camera body advice
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:27:28 -0700
Jim:

I think that is the result of the LCD display that is used in this
model.  I just looked out the window of my office with the S, and the
display was easily readable.  Bright light is another story!

This is one area where the OM-2n has an advantage, IMHO.  I really like
the display, especially on "auto".  But, I prefer the old fashioned
needle over electronic display.

Bill Stanke
Moscow, Idaho