RE: [OM] Lens assortment for travel

Subject: RE: [OM] Lens assortment for travel
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:27:37 +0100
So, about these 50mm f1.4 lenses ..... !!

Where in the world are you, how much you want, what condition, etc.... ?

Please be kind !!  I am fairly new to this list and am naïve as to how much
these things are worth.  I know they are nicer than the standard 1.8 50mm as
I have the 1.8 and my father has a 1.4 (came with his OM-1 - lucky ***, he
didn't even know it was a good one.  Tried swapping, but he noticed !!)

May be interested, and would hate to see them go to a less grateful home !!!
Also, Multicoated, single coated, etc ??  Anything else I should know ?

Thanks,

Jon Mitchell

Of course if u r USA based, as r many on here, this may be a shipping
problem !!  Still be interested in reply anyway.  Similarly, anyone else
with an opinion / suggestion on my upgrading from the 1.8 to a 1.4 please
feel free to comment !