Re: [OM] RE: OM-4T on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: OM-4T on eBay
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:01:51 -0700
Jim:

Opps! open mouth, insert size 12!

You should put in your ad that you are an OM list member. That way, all
would know that you are one of the good guys! All of the Leica sellers
will mention that they are LHSA members.

Okay, lets try this: " I think that this Om-4T has a lot of experience
making excellent photographic images, and would make an excellent
addition to any photographer's outfit."

BTW, some Leica people have the idea that you should buy the most
"experienced" looking gear.  The theory is that this is the body (or
lens) that the (previous) photographer decided to use over and over
again must be a good one, while the "pretty" body sat unused in the bag
(or shelf) because it produced images that the photographer deemed to be
inferior to his/her other gear.

Somewhat red-faced in the frozen north,

Bill Stanke
Moscow, Idaho