Re: [OM] West Texas Mountain kit

Subject: Re: [OM] West Texas Mountain kit
From: Wayne Shumaker <shumaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:06:33 -0400
Clearly not enough stuff. You need a 2nd OM-4t, black if you first one
is champagne (or visa versa). That way you can put print film in one,
slide film in the other.

I have the sigma 600 mirror, and also never use much. Maybe you do have
too much stuff, stuff you need to replace with something like the 350
with 2xa. Are there backpack diaper bags...

Wayne